[Fabs] Fabs meeting date

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:57:46 UTC 2015

Greetings,
Yes, you are correct the Florida Association Of Blind Students will be meeting on Sunday, February 15 at 6 PM. Remember it is an honor to be a part of the student division.also, the phone number and access code is as follows, 2209-647-1000 and the access code is 401665. Let's continue to live the life we want.

Paul Martinez