[Fabs] Can anyone tell me how to solve this math problem?

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 03:56:32 UTC 2015

I do not remember the exact name of the formula, but look in your
periodic table, and I believe there is a section that has certain
formulas.
Just look under gasses.
Sorry--can't help because I'm no good in Chem but I remember seeing
that when I studied it a few years ago.
Hope that helps.

Jorge

On 2/12/15, Kathy via Fabs <fabs at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> If the temperature is constant, the pressure of the gas in a container
> varies inversely as the volume of the container. if the pressure is 40
> pounds per square foot in a container with 4 cubic feet, what is the
> pressure in a container with 8.5 cubic feet?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Kathy

Thank you.

Jorge A. Paez

Email: jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com

Number: 917-755-0349

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez

Member National Federation of the Blind, National Federation of the
Blind of Florida, and Florida Assosiation of Blind Students.
Changing what it means to be blind, and raising the bar of exelence
higher every day.