[Fabs] Fwd: FW: Please share FW: Survey Accessibility of Tourism Facilities

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 22:05:53 UTC 2015

From: Tutuncu, Ozkan [mailto:otutuncu at brockport.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 8:54 AM
To: Tutuncu, Ozkan
Subject: Accessibility of Tourism Facilities

Hello,

Dr. Lauren Lieberman and I are conducting a study to determine the
accessibility of tourism facilities with the life experiences of
people with disabilities. We will be appreciated you to help us reach
the participants. Results are expected to help improve the
accessibility of tourism facilities. We would be so thankful if you
could please forward this to any list serves that you have and any
friends you know that have disabilities or travel with people with
disabilities.

The link is: www.gumus.com/survey/<http://www.gumus.com/survey/>

Thank you for all of your support!

Sincerely,

Ozkan Tutuncu, Ph.D., State University of New York, College at
Brockport, Department of Kinesiology, Sport Studies, and Physical
Education, Phone: (585) 967-8740<tel:%28585%29%20967-8740>, Email:
otutuncu at brockport.edu<mailto:otutuncu at brockport.edu>

Lauren Lieberman, Ph.D., State University of New York, College at
Brockport, Department of Kinesiology, Sport Studies, and Physical
Education, Phone: (585) 395-5361<tel:%28585%29%20395-5361>,   Email:
llieberm at brockport.edu<mailto:llieberm at brockport.edu>
__._,_.___

--
Thank you.

Jorge A. Paez

Email: jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com

Number: 917-755-0349

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez

Member National Federation of the Blind, National Federation of the
Blind of Florida, and Florida Assosiation of Blind Students.
Changing what it means to be blind, and raising the bar of exelence
higher every day.