[Fabs] Tampa Bay Chapter meeting announcement

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:23:53 UTC 2015

Greetings Tampa Bay,

On Saturday, Febuary 28th at 12 pm, the Tampa Bay Chapter of the nFB
will be hosting their monthly meeting at Beef O Brady's (8810 N himes
Ave). During this meeting we will be discussing various topics,
collecting yearly dues of $10, and holding elections. So, if you are
new to the Tampa Bay area, a previous member, or simply would like
more involvement within the NFB and our chapter, join us on Febuary
28th at 12 pm. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns before
the meeting please feel free to contact me by using any of the contact
information below my signature. Let's build the federation bigger and
stronger in Tampa Bay!!!

Warm Regards,
--
Miranda B. Kilby