[Fabs] An update on my independence

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:54:34 UTC 2015

Dear Students,

I'd like to give you an update on my independence.  I am now in
my second semester over at UCF.  I began classes there this last
Monday.  My mom dropped me off at the Nickelson School of
Communications bright and early on Monday morning.  After two
rehearsals I was able to find my classroom on my own without any
assistance.  After class I walked hside and found the ben to sit
on until my transportation arrived.  On Tuesday I found my way
into my classrom at the Bernet Honors College all on my own.  I
hope you enjoy reading this message.