[Fabs] Fw: KNFB Reader Quick Start Guide

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:03:06 UTC 2015

Hi guys! How are you all? As I mentioned to you before, and I told you that I will send you the KNFB Reader In PDF File! The Guide is attached to this message and is an accessible PDF file! And whoever that does not know, you can also find the guide in the app itself in audio format, by going to File explorer guys! Let me know if you have receive it ok? I’m actually just forwarding this message that my friend send it to me to you all! I hope it helps you guys! And I really recommend you buy the app since it is now 50 dollars, but only for limited time guys! It use to be 100 dollars! don’t miss it! get it now! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26