[Fabs] Special Invitation for you

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:04:35 UTC 2015

Greetings,

As I am super excited about the arrival of the 25th anniversary of the
ADA Pancake Breakfast it was called to my attention that I left out
some valuable information about this event in my previous email. This
event will be on Saturday, July 25th from 8 AM until 10 AM at the Beef
O Brady’s, 8810 North Himes Avenue. The briefest will include
pancakes, eggs, bacon, and your choice of coffee, orange juice, or
soft drink for only 7 dollars. You will also have the opportunity to
enter into a 50/50 raffle, and a breakfast basket. So, invite a friend
or a family member with you and enjoy this celebration of the ADA.Hope
to see you soon.

Paul