[Fabs] What are the Bcccits and disadvantages of Baecoming apaid member!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:30:14 UTC 2015

 In the NFB we try to keep the costs of joining a division or chapter or affiliate down so that anyone can join. Generally we like  to keep dues around $5 which can be  less expensive than a lot of organizational dues when you are thinking about other non-blindness related organizations.
  the money goes to help fund programs and activities that  benefit blind people across the state and country.  Think about the fact that most of us don’t get  paid for our work but getting the things we need and seeing that people get to where they need to be isn’t free. that small bit does help.
  If yo can
t g get to a  conference call on sundays, look at at=large chapter meetings and local chapter  meetings that take place at different times.
 we all lead busy lives but most  times we can fit a meeting / the federation in our lives  if we work at  it a little.