[Fabs] Monthly reminder for sunday, april 17th at 6 PM

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:14:51 UTC 2016

Greeetings Students,

I hope all is well, and that you are all eager for the upcoming
national convention. This is a friendly reminder that on Sunday, April
16th at 6 PM, we will be holding our monthly meeting. I hope to hear
all of you on the call, and if you have any questions please feel free
to contact me. The conference number and access code is listed below.

Conference Number: 641-715-3274
Participant Code: 401665

--
Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"