[Fabs] Meeting reminder

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 02:51:09 UTC 2016

Greetings,
As we start another successful semester, I would like to remind you all of our meeting on Sunday, August 21 at 6 PM. This meeting is very important since, we will be welcoming new students from the center in Daytona in others. Let's show them how the Florida Association Of Blind Students knows that blindness is not a characteristic that defines us or our future. With love, hope, and the termination we will continue to change dreams into reality's! Hope to hear you all during this meeting. Thanks,

Conference number: 641-715-3274
Access code: 401665

Be Well,

--
Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"