[Fabs] Address needed

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:50:15 UTC 2016

Good evening,
Great news! I have received the 50/50 raffle tickets for our next exciting fundraiser. Please keep in mind the drawing will be December 10 and will be placed on YouTube for all to see. However, to make this raffle a success we need everyone's participation. So, please send me your mailing address as soon as possible. Remember, this will assist all students attend the state convention in 2017!!!

Your friend,

--
Paul M. Martinez
President