[Fabs] Fwd: Thank you

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 02:29:21 UTC 2016

Greetings Florida Association Of Blind Students members,
I would like to share with all of you this exciting letter that I received from the president of the Suncoast chapter. Thanks to all of your fundraising, hard work and dedication to the national Federation of the blind we were able to share the 2016 state convention experience with others. The Suncoast chapter members will never forget their first state convention. they will remember that we, the Florida Association Of Blind Students help them be a part of this wonderful event. Thank you all!