[Fabs] meeting reminder

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:27:01 UTC 2016

Greetings,
The Florida Association of Blind Students will be meeting on Sunday,
February 21th, 2016 for the firs conference call of the year. We will
begin at 6pm.
Phone:641-715-3274
Access Code: 401665
I am excited to hear you all there and to see what goals we can come
up with for 2016!

Remember to review the pledge of the NFB!

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National
Federation of the blind to achieve equality,
Opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the
Policies and programs of the Federation; and to
Abide by its constitution

Be well,

Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
First Vice President, NFBFL Board of Directors
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students

President, tampa Bay Chapter ofNFBFL
Board Member, nFBFL Board of Directors
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com