[Fabs] Meeting reminder

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 15:54:09 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I hope you are well, and that you will be joining me at our national
convention. I am writing to remind you that we will be having our
monthly meeting this Monday, June 20th at 8 pm, and the call in
information can be found below. Please make notice of the date and
time change for this meeting, and let me know if you have any
questions. I look forward   in hearing you on the call. Also, please
share this reminder with anyone that would like to join us, and make
sure that they know about the change of date and time.

Conference number: 641-715-3274
Access code: 401665

Be Well,

--
Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"