[Fabs] Capitol Hill Telephone Information

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 00:33:12 UTC 2016

Greetings FABS

As per our meeting earlier this evening, below is the contact information
for the switch board for Capitol Hill.  Please call your Senators and urge
them to support the ratification of the Marrakesh Treaty and help make more
published works available to blind people.

Telephone number:  (202) 224-3121

FABS plays a major role on how the NFB of Florida can advocate for all blind
or visually impaired students. Now, we can make a difference supporting our
national movement and making all published materials available to all blind
people across the world.

Best

Jorge Hernandez

Legislative Chair