[Fabs] NFBF 411, interesting topic call rescheduled for Tuesday, November 15 at 8 PM

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:12:55 UTC 2016

Greetings,

The NFBF 411, interest topic call has been scheduled for Tuesday, November 15 at 8 PM. Once again we apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward in seeing everyone there.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me by your preferred method of choice.

The conference information is listed below for your convenience.

Conference number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Growing together with love, hope, and determination.

With all the best,

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President