[Fabs] (no subject)

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:35:14 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I hope that you are well, and that you continue to be safe while this
storm passes through. As a friendly reminder, on Sunday, October 16th
at 6 PM, we will be holding our monthly meeting. So, come and learn,
share, and grow with FABS.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to
contact me by your best method of choice. For your convenience the
conference number and access code is listed below.

Number: 641-715-3274
Access code: 401665

With love, hope, and determination,

--
Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"