[Fabs] meeting reminder

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:19:47 UTC 2016

Greetings FABS,

I hope you are happy and well. As you all should be aware, we did not
hold a monthly meeting last month due to the lack of participation.
So, I hope now that we are familiar with our new schedule we will have
a fabulous monthly meeting.

On Sunday, September 18th at 6 PM we will be holding our monthly
conference call. Please find the conference number and access code
listed below for your convenience, and if you have any questions feel
free to contact me.

Conference number: 641-715-3274
Access code: 401665

Thank you and be well,

--
Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"