[Fabs] Meeting reminder

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:35:52 UTC 2017

--
Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"

paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

mbkilby at gmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"

Greetings Students,
I hope you all are well, and that you are enjoying your semester thus
far. On Sunday, February 19th, at 6 PM, we will be holding our monthly
meeting. I hope you will make appropriate arrangements to attend, and
bring energy to the meeting. The conference details are listed below
for your convenience.

Conference Number: 641-715-33274
Access code: 401665

Growing together with love, hope, and determination.

Your friend,