[Fabs] Questions about college and other things in Florida

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:16:58 UTC 2017

Hi, How are you?  I attend  Florida Atlantic University, which main campus is on Boca Raton Florida,adn accessibility is great  there. If you ever wan to come to Boca Raton, yu can attend he university. There are many other FAU campuses in Jupiter, and in other counties. But I attend the Maine one! I look forward in hearing from yousoon. Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe at groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1.1