[Fabs] Don't wait get yours today

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:55:13 UTC 2018

Greetings My Federation Family and Friends,

The holiday season is at hand and that means the fun and excitement of
the Holiday Calendar Raffle is here!!! This amazing raffle will be a
project of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida during the
month of December.  With daily drawings, great prizes, and lots of fun
for everyone.

The raffle details are as follows:

Each day a winner will be drawn.  Monday through Friday the prize is
$25.00. On Saturday and Sunday, the prize is $50.00, and there is an
extra bonus, on New Year’s Eve, December 31st, the winner will win
$200 with the chapter selling this winning ticket also receiving
$200!Tickets are only $5 each.

The outstanding part of this raffle is with 1 ticket you have the
opportunity to win numerous times because each ticket that is drawn
will return to the tumbler each day.
We will kick off on Saturday, December 1, 2018 and run through Monday,
December 31, 2018.

Are you asking yourself how can you participate in this amazing
opportunity? Well, you can purchase by clinking the link below, and
paying through PayPal, or by contacting me for alternative options.

Paypal.me/nfbf

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me,
Paul Martinez, Fundraising Chair at fundraising at nfbflorida.org, or
(813) 390-5720

We thank you in advance for all your support, and let’s celebrate the
holidays together!

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez