[Fabs] Florida blind lawyers

Jorge Paez paezja at mail.broward.edu
Thu Jul 25 10:34:46 UTC 2019

Hi everyone.
My name is Jorge Paez.
Some on here may recognize me from a few years ago.
I since dropped out of school for personal reasons but I rejoined the list because I’m actually going back to school this fall.
That’s also why I’m writing this email.
I’m a Criminal Justice major and with plans of going into law school once I finish my Bachelors.
I was wondering if there was anyone else on here who was either in Criminal Justice or in Law who’d be willing to help me out with questions, etc. specific to doing this in Florida?
I’m already on the Blind Law list but figured it’ed be better to reach out for that kind of help on here since I’m a student and most of the Blind Law seems to consist of lawyers already practicing.

Thanks,

Jorge