[Fabs] Student Scholarship Tips, Tips, Tips

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue May 12 18:36:08 UTC 2020

Greetings Florida Students

I hope this Email finds you and your love ones well and safe.

As we are starting the new normal and our state is slowly returning to
normality, the Florida Association of Blinds Students invites you to our
monthly meeting for Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 6:00 pm EDT.

We will be providing updates on our student scholarship, our state
convention and our National Convention and much more.

This meeting will be held via the Zoom platform and the meeting information
follows below:

The Florida Association of Blind Students is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: Florida Association of Blind Students Scholarship Tips

Time: May 17, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98743007786

Meeting ID: 987 4300 7786

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,98743007786# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,98743007786# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID: 987 4300 7786

        +1 646 876 9923

Meeting ID: 987 4300 7786

        +1 301 715 8592

Meeting ID: 987 4300 7786

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/98743007786

If you have any questions please feel tree and reach out to me via Email at
jeh6 at bellsouth.net or via my mobile at (305) 877-2311.

Sincerely

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter