[Fabs] 2020 State Convention Agenda

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 12:16:39 UTC 2020

Good morning  FABS

Attached is the agenda for our 50th Anniversary State Convention that will
be held from Friday, October 2, 2020 through Sunday, October 4, 2020.

The students will be holding   a meeting on Friday, October 2, 2020 at 10:00
PM and  we will  be discussing the important role that the FABS division
plays in the Florida Affiliate and across the organization.

We will be also introducing the scholarship  finalist, have a guest speaker
from the National Association of Blind Students (NABS), and much more.

Come one, come all and enjoy the great energy that the FABS division
radiates in our convention.

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

Board of Directors