[Fabs] ATTENTION: Calling all Students

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 18:27:28 UTC 2020

Wow,
I am so glad that you caught the NFB fever! I am Paul Martinez, first vice President for the national Federation of the blind of Florida and formal president of the Florida Association of blind students. You will have my support 100% on this Movement. Let’s go build the national Federation of the blind!

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality