[Fabs] Introduction Meeting

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Oct 19 01:03:47 UTC 2020

I will be there.

Camille

-----Original Message-----
From: FABS <fabs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jannik Pesch via FABS
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 8:04 PM
To: FABS at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jannik Pesch <jlpesch6779 at eagle.fgcu.edu>
Subject: [Fabs] Introduction Meeting

Dear fellow students,

I would like to invite anyone who is interested in being a part of the
potential future Student Division of the National Federation of the Blind to
a scheduled zoom meeting tonight at 9:30pm.

The purpose of this meeting is to introduce each other and to hopefully
begin building the kind of friendships that will allow us to make it all
happen! I believe that we all have a story worth hearing and I therefore
encourage you to join us and share your perspective, knowledge, and insight
about what it takes to be a blind or visually impaired student. I look
forward to meeting all of you!

With kind regards,
Jannik L. Pesch

Topic: FABS Introduction Meeting
Time: Oct 18, 2020 09:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77288347479?pwd=MWhLT0poWTlCbkpIY2U3NUNKV05lUT09

Meeting ID: 772 8834 7479
Passcode: FABS