[Fabs] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision adults who play video games are needed for a Clemson University research study

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 25 19:32:28 UTC 2020

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Blake, Lou Ann via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 12:11 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision adults who play video games are needed for a Clemson University research study

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our research mission.

WANTED: Blind or low vision persons, age 18 or older, who play video games

We are a research team looking for people who identify as blind or having low vision, and who are age 18 or older, to participate in a study about their experiences playing video games. We are looking for participants to complete a 45-plus question survey about playing video games, on what devices they play such games, any challenges they encounter while playing, and if they play with other people. Participants who complete the survey will be entered into a drawing for a $300 Amazon electronic gift card.

All interested eligible participants can follow the link below to take the survey:

https://clemson.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3fT5C7k95wvHz0h

If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Julian Brinkley, Assistant Professor at Clemson University, at julianbrinkley at clemson.edu or by phone at (252) 548-9510

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.

Director of Research Programs, Blindness Initiatives

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2221 |  <mailto:lblake at nfb.org> lblake at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/> Image removed by sender. National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind> Image removed by sender. Facebook     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice> Image removed by sender. Twitter     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind> Image removed by sender. Youtube