[Fabs] Virtual Convention Preparations

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 16 14:30:05 UTC 2020

Good morning FABS

As we prepare for our 50th Anniversary of our State Convention we are
preparing workshops/breakout  sessions for the students.

We will also introduce the scholarship finalists during our call on Monday,
September 21, 2020 at 8:00pm.  We are also going to cover how to participate
in our  convention and what will be the best way to obtain all necessary
information such as:

.         What is FABS (Florida Association of Blind Students)

.         Where to get the agenda for the convention

.         How to plan out the convention

.         Why we should participate in our convention

The Zoom invitation will be send via  Email this Friday so make sure you
mark your calendar for the following date: