[Fabs] Get a pop in your corn

Jannik Pesch jlpesch6779 at eagle.fgcu.edu
Mon Aug 2 15:59:21 UTC 2021

Dear fellow Federationists,

I hope you are as excited as I am for the state-wide chapter of the NFB of Florida's amazing popcorn fundraiser tomorrow! While some of you may only know about classic popcorn flavors such as buttered or salted, we will offer a whole range of diverse flavors to suit even the most exotic tastebuds. Please find a list of all available popcorn flavors along with a brief description for each of them below:

  *   Butter Believe It - Ready for an episode of salted, creamy crunch?
  *   Caramel-Diem - Dripping in brown sugar and caramel.
  *   Holla-Peño - With a blaze of spicy perfection and a kick that won’t quit.
  *   In Queso Fire - This creamy cheddar, garlic, onion, and jalapeño recipe is built for the bold.
  *   Little Kettle That Could - Lightly sweet, a little salty, perfectly crisp.
  *   My Main Cheese - Drenched in a gooey, velvety blanket of cheesy goodness.
  *   Sergeant Salt & Pepper - Cracked black pepper and sea salt atop crunchy kernels.
  *   White Cheddar Go Getter - Zesty, creamy white cheddar with clouds of hot-popped corn.

My mouth is already watering just writing out this list. Stay tuned for the link to order starting tomorrow, August 3rd.

ORDER, ORDER, ORDER!

Kind regards,
Jannik L. Pesch