[Fabs] VOTE FOR FABS!

Jannik Pesch jlpesch6779 at eagle.fgcu.edu
Sat Aug 7 02:15:00 UTC 2021

Dear fellow members and students of the Federation,

The Florida Association of Blind Students has been working diligently to ensure that we will become an official student division of the NFB of Florida during our next state convention in October. I am so happy that we have come as far as we have and as a result, I urge every single one of you to vote for FABS as the best chapter/division/organization of the year. We aim to contribute to the state affiliate and the NFB as a whole in a meaningful and sustainable manner, effectively pathing the road for the next generation of the Student Division of Florida. See below for further instructions on how to vote:

To nominate the Outstanding Member of the Year you must submit by email in less than 100 words why they should win.  Prize is recognition during the Banquet at State Convention along with presentation of the Award.

To nominate the Chapter/Division/Organization of the Year you must submit by email in 200 words or less why they should win.  Prize is a $100 check and recognition during the banquet and presentation of the Award and check..

Deadline for submissions is September 6, 2021.

Email all submissions to Doug Ingram at dingram59 at comcast.net<mailto:dingram59 at comcast.net>

With love, peace, and happiness,
Jannik L. Pesch