[Fabs] FABS first movie as a division.

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:26:27 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!
A while ago, I sent out an email asking for some votes on a christmas movie
that we should put on, I would like to run those votes again. Please read
below:

*On December 18th at 8:00 pm. FABS will be throwing our first movie night
since we became a division and need your help deciding on which Christmas
Movie we should choose. Please choose one of these movies below by replying
all to this email by December 15, 2021 at 11:59pm. *

* Poler Express*

*Charlie Brown; Christmas*

*Nome Alone*

*Home Alone (new one)*

*Christmas Chronicles*

*The Nightmare Before Christmas*

*Christmas Inheritance*

*Media’s Mary Christmas*

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 3, Tampa Bay Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller*

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." ~Anais Nin

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://instagram.com/blind_students?utm_medium=copy_link