[Fabs] Unofficial Nominations for the FABS Board

Lea Schiefele leaschiefele at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:39:46 UTC 2021

Hey Y'all,
As part of reorganizing FABS and restarting the division we will need to
elect a new board of directors. I am keeping a list of anyone who wants to
nominate themselves for board positions. This list is not final. You will
be able to nominate yourselves up until the election occurs. However, this
list is so that we can have an idea of who wants to run for what positions.
Currently the list reads:

President Nominees
Jannik
Meli
Vice President Nominees
Z'Leah
Secretary Nominees
Elisa
Meli
Elijah
Jaevon
Treasurer Nominee
Sewar
Meli
Jannik
Board Member Nominees (There are 3)
Fahad
Elisa
Meli
Lea
Camille
Z'Leah
Sewar
Jannik
Advertising Committee (This is not an elected position, there are 3)
Fahad
Sewar
Meli
Elisa
Z'Leah

We will be meeting at 7 PM on March 14 )it's a Sunday) to go over the list
as it is at that point. This is not our monthly chapter meeting. OUr next
chapter meeting is on Sunday, March 21, at 6 PM. The list will not be final
until the 2021 Florida State Convention. If you would like to add your name
to any part of this list, or if you would like a copy of the list,
please either email me or text me.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Lea Schiefele
Phone: (561) 906-3213