[Fabs] Name that Tune

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 06:23:01 UTC 2021

Hey!
Thought that if you weren't busy, this could be something fun that you
could attend later tonight (Friday, May 21) at 8 PM.
This will be my first time going to this. Can't wait to see how fun it is:

Hi All,

Back by popular demand! The National Federation of the Blind of SC will
have another game night on Friday, May 21, 2021 at 8:00 PM eastern! We will
be playing Name That Tune again! The music chosen will be from the 50’s to
current. We are asking people to register by contacting Steve Cook at 803
260 1292 via Text/call in order to place people on teams!

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)