[Fabs] Forgot to add our facebook page

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 04:01:08 UTC 2021

Hello,
In all the excitement to announce our being back, I forgot to mention that
FABS has a facebook page and group that you could follow.
We are working on creating a Instagram soon, but for now if you have a
facebook, please give us a follow and a like through the link below!
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller*

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." ~Anais Nin