[Fabs] FABS Krispy Kreme Fundraiser

students at nfbflorida.org students at nfbflorida.org
Mon Apr 11 17:45:02 UTC 2022

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
FABS 2022 Krispy Kreme Donut Fundraiser

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddD_03br3fdkahQwPNM6HFbdH-oBtEgERThr6RpdRJANrqng/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hello everyone!

As you guys already know, FABS is holding a Krispy Kreme fundraiser to
raise money to send students to the national convention this coming July.
We are only five boxes away from hitting our mark of 25 boxes! If you or
someone you know would like to buy a box of delicious donuts please donate!
The link for the form to order is below.

All the best,

Sewar Quneibi
Secretary, Florida Association of Blind Students
Board Member .#2, National Federation of the Blind of Florid, Tampa

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.