[Fabs] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] This Weekend: We're With U! Concert—Over 100 blind performers

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 07:07:25 UTC 2022

FYI. U guys should join!!!!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: National Federation of the Blind via NFBNet-Members-List <
nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2022, 2:30 AM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] This Weekend: We're With U! Concert—Over 100
blind performers
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

[image: National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life you
want]
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnfb.org%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cscascone%40nfb.org%7C78d391ce7a1246fa519e08da1e18f553%7C538f3d4b739545cf93fa8dfc2b4a7f62%7C1%7C0%7C637855389797832371%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=Oyttyty7dg11IvZ2HwoRLT1xKieddSmrgEThN6KlE64%3D&reserved=0>
Tune into the We're With U! Concert to Help the Blind of Ukraine

*Saturday, April 16, 2022, at 2 p.m. Eastern | Access on Mushroom
FM, NFB-NEWSLINE, and More*

As announced in the April Presidential Release
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25489&qid=7041142>, the World Blind
Union has established the Ukrainian Unity Fund to help blind people
impacted by the horrific invasion happening in Ukraine. While our mission
is U.S. based, the National Federation of the Blind participates actively
in the efforts of the World Blind Union as an avenue to bring collective
action of blind people across the world and to put blind people in
leadership roles.

On Saturday, April 16, at 2 p.m. Eastern Time, the global online blind
community is joining together for a benefit concert with over 100
performers to help the blind of Ukraine—among them are many members of the
NFB Performing Arts Division. From a cappella, three-part harmony, Mozart
and Chopin, Cole Porter to rap, hear musicians from the USA, UK, Canada,
France, Spain, Romania, Ireland, India, Singapore, Germany, the Caribbean,
and more!

There are several ways to access the concert, including opening the
Nation’s Blind skill on Amazon devices. Follow and share this effort on
social media using the hashtag #BlindWithU. That’s the letter U. Your
support is greatly appreciated.

Learn more at https://nfb.org/BlindWithU
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25490&qid=7041142>.
About National Federation of the Blind

The National Federation of the Blind is the transformative membership and
advocacy organization of blind people in the United States. We know that
blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every
day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

[image: Facebook Logo]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25491&qid=7041142>

[image: Twitter Logo]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25492&qid=7041142>

[image: Instagram Logo]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25493&qid=7041142>

[image: YouTube Logo]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25494&qid=7041142>

[image: Email Icon Image]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25495&qid=7041142>

[image: Donate to the NFB Icon.]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25500&qid=7041142>

*National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314 *

[image: Web Bug from https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=7041142]