[Fabs] Krispy Kreme Doughnut Fundraiser

Jannik Pesch jlpesch6779 at eagle.fgcu.edu
Wed Aug 3 21:12:29 UTC 2022

Dear fellow Federationists,

The Florida Association of Blind Students needs your support in preparation of the upcoming NFB state convention in Jacksonville, Florida!

We are currently hosting a fundraiser with Krispy Kreme and there are only 13 boxes left! Each box of one dozen doughnuts will provide our student division with additional funds to help with transportation fees to convention, student scholarships, and affiliate donations for the improvement of all blind individual’s lives.

We cherish your support and hope that you enjoy the sweet reward of delicious doughnuts and contributing to the Florida Association of Blind Students of the National Federation of the Blind.

Sincerely,
Jannik L. Pesch
President | Florida Association of Blind Students of the National Federation of the Blind
Board #2 | Florida Statewide Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind