[Fabs] Fwd: [NFBF-L] We're one month away from the deadline for turning in your basket description.

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:06:41 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: peggy Fleischer via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 4, 2022, 5:52 PM
Subject: [NFBF-L] We're one month away from the deadline for turning in
your basket description.
Cc: peggy Fleischer <peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com>

        Calling all Chapters and Divisions,  It's that time again! Our 2022
annual auction is fast approaching.
Now is the time to begin planning your best selling basket.
Please send me a complete description of your basket no later than
September 4th. Your description will be published on the list-serve prior
to convention so everyone will know what your basket includes.
Please also remember to clearly print the name of your chapter or division
on your submission so that the auctioneer will know which chapter  provided
the basket.
The minimum value of your basket should be $50.Keep in mind that the winner
of your basket will be transporting it home so it is best  if the basket is
portable. If your basket would be difficult to transport, please make
arrangements to ship it to the recipient.
Last year we had some fantastic submissions and this year will be even more
full of fun and surprises. So let’s all go build those baskets.