[Fabs] Movie Night Help

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:18:53 UTC 2022

Hellostudents!
Happy Holiday season!
To get in the spirit of this festive time, we would like to host a movie
night on December 18th at 8pm over zoom with audio discription. In order
for this to happen, we need your help voting on a movie. Please pick one of
the movies below by December 9th and email your pick to
students at nfbflorida.org. From there the board will pick the most voted on
movie!
Here are your options:

A.    Falling for Christmas

B.    Christmas With You

C.    A Castle For Christmas

D.    Holiday Rush

E.    The Christmas Chronical .

F. Nome Alone

Happy voting and see you soon!!!

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/