[Fabs] Helping a fellow student

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:30:18 UTC 2022

  Hello students!

I’m writing today to ask if anyone would be willing to help out our fellow
student, Fahad Amjad  in filling out a survey for a research project on
vocational rehabilitation.

Fahad would like all members' responses to the survey by next week if
possible.

 Please note that FABS, nor the NFBFL is responsible for the creation of
these questions nor the responses.

Siri is below:

1. How is your experience with DBS?

2. Is DBS supporting your desired vocational goal?

3. Is DBS treating you as a client seriously? Are they hearing your
concerns regarding the performance of your counselor or concerns related to
your services?

4. Is DBS providing you all of the tools and resources that you need in
order to become successful?

5. Did your DBS counselor explained you your
Rights?

6. Did your DBS counselor explain how you can get approved in deny services
and how to appeal the denial?

7.  If you had to make recommendations on how to improve the Florida
Division Of Blind Services what recommendations and what changes would you
like to see take place that Way, Florida Division Of Blind Services can
improve.

8. Any additional comments?

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to Fahad.
Contact info below:

Phone: 904-891-5865.

Email: famjad917 at gmail.com <famjad917 at gmail.com>

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://instagram.com/blind_students?utm_medium=copy_link