[Fabs] Fwd: [NFBF-L] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: Open convention planning meeting this Sunday night.

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:47:15 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Camille Tate via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, Jun 5, 2022, 12:30 PM
Subject: [NFBF-L] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: Open convention planning meeting
this Sunday night.
To: NFB of Florida List for Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>, NFB of
Cc: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>

A reminder of our open convention planning meeting tonight.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Sent on behalf of Peggy Fleischer, 2022 Convention Planning Chair.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899

Hello everyone,

It is time once again for our monthly open convention planning meeting. The
meeting will take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM.

The zoom information is below.

Hope to see you all there with your great convention ideas and questions.

https://zoom.us/j/98005679812

 Meeting ID: 980 0567 9812

One tap mobile

*+16468769923,,98005679812#*