[Fabs] Survey

Fahad Amjad famjad917 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:37:19 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,

A couple weeks ago Zelia sent out a survey for y’all to fill out for a research project that I’m working on on vocational rehabilitation. If you could please take some time out of your busy schedule to fill out the survey that be greatly appreciative. You can either text me your responses at 904-891-5865 or you can email me directly at
famjad917 at gmail.com
I’ve also included the survey below for your convenience.

Thank you so much for taking time to fill out the survey and read my email.

With gratitude,
Fahad  Amjad

One. How is your experience with DBS?

Too. Is DBS supporting your desired vocational goal?

Free. Is DBS treating you as a client seriously? Are they hearing your concerns regarding the performance of your counselor or concerns related to your services?

Four. Is DBS providing you all of the tools and resources that you need in order to become successful?

Five. Did your DBS counselor explained you your
 Rights?

Six. Did your DBS counselor explain how you can get approved in deny services and how to appeal the denial?

Seven. And if you had to make recommendations on how to improve the Florida Division Of Blind Services what recommendations and what changes would you like to see take place that Way, Florida Division Of Blind Services can improve.

Eight. Any additional comments