[Fabs] FW: [NABS-L] National Convention Roommates

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon May 2 15:15:51 UTC 2022

If any male students are planning to attend National Convention and would like to share room expenses with another male student. Please carefully interview anyone you are not familiar with.

 Sincerely,
Camille Tate
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida