[Fabs] Hurry Hurry get your Popcorn bundle!!!

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Sun May 8 11:59:24 UTC 2022

Good morning Florida Students,

Hurry, hurry and get your freshly popcorn bundle today!!

The Miami-Dade Chapter is having a popcorn fundraiser and you can order your
delicious popcorn using the link provided below for your convenience .

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/hz7pa008

Support the chapter on this fundraiser so we can assist members of the
chapter who are traveling to our National Convention in beautiful New
Orleans.  All funds will be used to provide travel assistance and convention
registration for those members of the Miami-Dade Chapter who will be
attending the convention.

The fundraiser will end Tuesday, May 10th, 2022 at 8:00 AM.  Share it with
as many of your family members, chapter members, and anyone who supports The
National Federation of the blind of Florida.

Jorge Hernandez, president

Miami-Dade Chapter