[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] Save the date!

Elijah Grant egrant0254 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:05:35 UTC 2022

For your information.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Joshua Olukanni via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, Nov 20, 2022, 1:06 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] Save the date!
To: <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Joshua Olukanni <joshuaolukanni2002 at gmail.com>

Midwest seminar is approaching, and all students are invited! Our theme,
deeper than the surface, will provoke us all to explore the blind community
in an uplifting and extensive way, and challenge the way blindness is seen
in the general world. We hope to see you on March 24-26 for a weekend
filled with great opportunities. As Midwest seminar nears be on the look
out for more information. We hope to see you there!--
Godspeed,
Joshua Olukanni
President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair | NABS Midwest Planning Committee