[Fabs] Fwd: Cooperation request. Blabber gadget

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 18:17:31 UTC 2022

Would be cool to check out

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Paul Martinez <president at nfbflorida.org>
Date: Sat, Oct 29, 2022, 7:46 AM
Subject: Fwd: Cooperation request. Blabber gadget
To: Z'Leah Liburd <nyirah17 at gmail.com>

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* info at blabbergadget.com
*Date:* October 23, 2022 at 4:47:20 PM EDT
*To:* undisclosed-recipients:;
*Subject:* *Cooperation request. Blabber gadget*

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Maria, working in a team of developing Blabber Gadget game that is
going to launch in a month on Kickstarter as a gadget for the blind. This
board game is going to change the lives of the blind and anyone with low
vision. It bridges blind people with their family members. You can see more
information on blabbergadget.com.

To make this lifechanging gadget available for all the blind, we need your
help. We would love to publish an article on your blog about Blabber
gadget. Please provide the details what we should do to make it work.

Please also advise how else we can reach the community members. Whether you
provide help with connecting the members or can you provide some contact
information for reaching the blind and their relatives to make them a
special discount.

Help us give the unseen vision of love, fun and harmony to people who need
it.

In case you would love to acquire some of the gadgets, we will have a
special discount for you, too. Looking forward to your answer.

Kind regards,
Maria Madison
Project Manager