[Fabs] Fwd: [NFBF-L] Remember to pack your white canes you are no longer using when you’re packing for convention.

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:54:51 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Peggy Fleischer via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2022, 6:23 AM
Subject: [NFBF-L] Remember to pack your white canes you are no longer using
when you’re packing for convention.
To: <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Peggy Fleischer <peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com>

Hello Federationists,

Do you have a white cane you are no longer using?
Your old canes can give the gift of independence  to someone in need. Many
blind people around the world do not have a white cane and cannot travel
independently but you can Be a white cane  angel!  Simply bring your old
canes , (it doesn’t matter how many(,to our  state convention Columbus Day
weekend  in Jacksonville, and we will get them into the hands of the
blind who don’t have a cane.  The canes you bring can be a straight,
folding,  or  telescopic in any condition.  We are excited about this
wonderful opportunity to help our friends in central America to get a cane
so they can travel independently and  live the life they want.