[Fabs] Join Florida's Students for our regular Monthly Chapter Meeting of September

Jannik Pesch jlpesch6779 at eagle.fgcu.edu
Sat Sep 17 02:30:39 UTC 2022

Dear fellow students and federationists,

Join the Florida Association of Blind Students of the National Federation of the Blind for our regular monthly chapter meeting of September! Please find below the link to save the dates in your calendar along with a repeating zoom link that can be used for all future chapter meetings on the third Sunday of every month. Hope to see you all there and have a great weekend!

MEETING ZOOM LINK

FABS is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: FABS Monthly invitation
Time: Jul 17, 2022 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Third Sun, 12 occurrence(s)
        Jul 17, 2022 06:00 PM
        Aug 21, 2022 06:00 PM
        Sep 18, 2022 06:00 PM
        Oct 16, 2022 06:00 PM
        Nov 20, 2022 06:00 PM
        Dec 18, 2022 06:00 PM
        Jan 15, 2023 06:00 PM
        Feb 19, 2023 06:00 PM
        Mar 19, 2023 06:00 PM
        Apr 16, 2023 06:00 PM
        May 21, 2023 06:00 PM
        Jun 18, 2023 06:00 PM
Monthly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJIlceGsrDwqGdwsUO5zGScXryvOxPXkwb3n/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCupj0iHtaSsBqPRowAGo_oWejzpmZfjadKjyrKVjp0UQDOJPtUHapPKNPH

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96868427038

Meeting ID: 968 6842 7038
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,96868427038# US (New York)
+16469313860,,96868427038# US

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 968 6842 7038

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/96868427038
Kind regards,
Jannik L. Pesch
President | Florida Association of Blind Students of the National Federation of the Blind
Board #2 | Florida Statewide Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind