[Fabs] Join us in raising some cash, for the National Association of Blind Students

C C cmcopley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 17:37:42 UTC 2023

Hey, National Association of Blind Students!

Who’s ready for a FUNDRAISER?! Get excited because you have an opportunity
to participate in a competition with your fellow NABSters while helping
raise money for our national student division.

Who: YOU! And your state student division, supporting NABS

What: Any fundraiser(s) you would see appropriate to help raise funds, such
as a restaurant dine and donate, a bake sale, or car wash (just to name a
few)

When: To be executed anytime between April 1st- May 12th, 2023

Where: In your domain! You tell us

So how is this a competition, you ask? The student division that raises the
most money will take home 20% of ALL proceeds for their own student
division treasury! Plus bragging rights, of course. So let’s get
brainstorming baby. Put those thinking caps on and show us what you got!!

Please let us know if you would like to Champion an event as we are going
to have a blast and raise some cash money while doing it! Send an email to
Elizabeth Rouse at elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com if your division is ready
to compete!

Let’s DO this! Who’s with us?!

We thank you in advance for your support, hard work and dedication, to
building the future of the National Association of Blind Students. We’re
truly better together.

Warm Wishes,

Christine Copley

813.493.7691

Vice President Tampa | National Federation of the Blind

Board member #3 | Florida Association of Blind Students

Chair of fundraising | Florida Association of Blind Students

Co-chair of fundraising | National Association of Blind  Students