[Fabs] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] You're Invited, Celebrate The New Year With 2020 The Beacon's Live Party Tonight

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 21:25:10 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 2020 The Beacon via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, Dec 31, 2023, 2:32 PM
Subject: [Perform-Talk] You're Invited, Celebrate The New Year With 2020
The Beacon's Live Party Tonight
To: <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: 2020 The Beacon <tbshines2020 at gmail.com>

Hello, and please feel free to share this with anyone you think would
be interested in it...
Happy New Year To All!
You're invited to ring in the new year with me and 2020 The Beacon by
joining us for our live New Years Broadcast, starting at 9 PM eastern
time tonight.
Come for the whole party or jump in and out throughout the night; it's
up to you!
Join us for
Fun music, there's something for everyone in the playlist, from dance
to oldies, and your requests are welcome too...
Perhaps a fun game or two if the environment is right.
Engaging interactions including a question of the night.
And from midnight eastern until the end, we'll be starting the top of
each hour by bringing in the new year for each of the various US
coasts.

This is going to be a good time and an awesome way to have lots of fun
without spending money, so why not join the fun.
Details:
When:
Tonight, December 31, 2023 starting at 9 PM eastern time.
Where: 2020 The Beacon
How To Attend The Party:
1. To listen visit
http://2020thebeacon.com/listen
or you can
Open the Get Me Radio app on your mobile or alexa device and search
for 2020 The Beacon
2. you can join us in our virtual zoom studios throughout the night by
going to
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2322662020
3. You can call in by phone if you'd prefer. Dial
719-359-4580
and when prompted, enter in the access code
2322662020
followed by the pound sign.

I always enjoy the start of a new year, so I hope you'll come so we
can celebrate a new year, a new start and new berginning together.
See you tonight!